|Congregations, in the imitation of Jesus Christ, notice the people in the margins around them. They not only want to serve them unconditionally, but they also want to welcome and fully accept them as part of the congregation.|
GZB is also involved in relief work after natural disasters or in war situations. Examples are the earthquake in Nepal (April 2015) and the refugee crisis in the Middle East.
- Training local congregations in their diaconal task
- Supporting diaconal projects of congregations to reach the most marginalized in their context
- Lobby & Advocacy
- Emergency relief carried out by partner churches
- The diaconal task of the local congregation
- Reaching out to those who are most marginalized